Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekly Summary Feb 20 - Feb 26

So that was a crappy start to my SS100 training. Monday and Tuesday went well. Tuesday evening I went back to the Doctor and was told to STOP all exercising as I was on the verge of pneumonia and unless I STOPPED everything I was going to get worse, not better. I do not remember that last time I did not run or do any form of exercise for 5 days, but that is what this week was about. I hated it but it was the right thing to do, no question. I have not been this sick for so long and I needed to get better. I am on the fence to be honest as to whether I will be able to run SS100 at this point. I don't know if I will be better by next week to kick back up to full speed training; just taking it one day at a time for now.

Mon: AM - 45min easy
Tues: AM - 45min easy. PM - 30min treadmill in minimal shoes
Wed: Sick - Feel like I am near death
Thu: Starting the slow crawl from the abyss
Fri: Made it to work for 1/2 day
Sat: Double naps
Sun: PM - 20min run/walk - that was enough. more napping.

This week's focus is to get "Un-Sick" and then we will re-access next week.

1 comment:

Sara Montgomery said...

Un-Sick is a very good place to start. Hope you all feel 100% very, very, very soon.